imr 4895 for sale
Production of IMR powders dates back over 200 years when the company was originally founded by E.I DuPont. Available for use in many reloading applications, the IMR series of powder is trusted by reloaders all across the globe.
IMR 4895 is one of IMRs most versatile powders. Originally a military powder featured in the 30-06, IMR 4895 is extremely versatile. From the 17 Remington to the 243 Winchester to the 375 H&H Magnum, accuracy and performance are excellent. In addition, it is a longtime favorite of Match shooters.imr 4895 for sale
- Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.
- Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
- Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.
- Originally a military powder featured in the 30-06, IMR 4895 is extremely versatile. From the 17 Remington to the 243 Winchester to the 375 H&H Magnum, accuracy and performance are excellent. In addition, it is a longtime favorite of Match shooters.
- Extremely versatile
- Developed as a military-grade powder
- The ideal choice for Match shooters
People looking for a powder that can perform with a wide range of weapons should consider IMR® 4895. This extremely versatile powder was originally introduced for use by the military, but its reliability and accuracy have made it the powder of choice for Match shooters. Whether it is utilized in the sporting arena or the great wildernesses of America, this powder can always be relied upon for high performance in any environmental conditions.
|1.140 Pounds – 8.400 Pounds|