DETAILS hiperfire edt2 review
- Model: Barrage
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel Finish: Black Nitride
- Gas System: Mid-length
- Chamber: 7.62×39
- Color: Black
This ultralight series of rifles are made for agility and speed to help you enhance your performance. This AR-15 rifle is chambered in 7.62×39 and has a 16″ barrel. hiperfire edt2 review
- Upper Receiver: Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Flat top picatinny design for versatility in mounting optics and other enhanced components. CNC engraved numbered rail system. Lead Star’s truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight. M4 feed ramps for added reliability.
- Lower Receiver: Incorporates the enhanced features of the upper receiver and also includes the TracStar™ magwell with full traction design. Designed for the operator to grip and maintain weapon control even in the most extreme conditions. Beveled magwell entry allows faster magazine changes. Tension device to maintain rigidity between upper and lower receivers. Rear detent spring capture device to facilitate easier removal of buffer tube. Built in trigger guard eliminates the need for a flip down trigger guard.
- 15″ Handguard: CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Unique design offers ultra capture around the barrel nut eliminating the requirement for anti-rotation tabs. Eliminates harmonics from attached accessories greatly improving weapon accuracy. Four picatinny slots at the 12 o’clock position for mounting back up sights. M-LOK slots at the 3 and 9 o’clock positions and full length M-LOK at the 6 o’clock position for mounting only the picatinny rail needed or accessories.
- Fire Control Group: Enhanced Hiperfire® EDT2 duty trigger with a hint of creep and a clean break. Best in class fast/postitive reset.
- Barrel: Match grade 4150V (chrome moly vanadium steel) 16″ barrel with black nitride finish. 1:10 Twist.
- Gas Block: Micro style steel for light weight and increased durability.
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 profile with properly staked gas key.
- Finish: Type III Class 2 hard coat anodized.
- Gas System: Direct impingement with mid length gas system to reduce recoil and minimize wear on moving parts.
- Muzzle Device: A2 flash arrestor.
- Grip: Magpul® K2+ black grip with rubber over mold for maximum weapon control in all conditions. Compatible with optional Magpul® storage cores that house items such as spare batteries, bolt and firing pin core, and lube bottle.
- Stock: MFT Battlelink™ Minimalist lightweight with 6 position adjustment.
- Magazine: Comes standard with 1 C-Products 30 Round 7.62×39 black steel magazine.
- Weight: 6.4 lbs
- Color: Black