209 shotshell primers for sale
loaded-firearms offers the Remington 209 Premier STS Shotshell Primer (1000 Count). The Remington 209 Premier STS Shotshell Primers are made with a very closely controlled, specifically formulated chemical mixture to ensure that no matter the powder, ignition is always fast and consistent. Testing has shown a 40% decrease in velocity spread. The primers are made with a to the same tolerances as previous 209 primers and use the same load data. The 209 Premier STS Shotshell Primers are designed and tested to function in extreme temperature ranges from -20°F to +150°F. Each 209 Premier STS Shotshell Primer is produced to exacting tolerances with a deviation no larger than .0003 ounces. All 209 Premier STS Shotshell Primers are visually inspected and undergo critical ballistic tests.
Specifications and Features:
- Designed To Perform From -20°F To +150°F
- Weight Checked To .0003 Oz
- 100% Visually Inspected
- All Brass Primer Cup
- Covered Flash Hole
Made In United States of America
|Country of Origin||
United States of America
|2.800 Pounds – 6.300 Pounds|
- Shipping Weight: 3.00lbs. – Please Note: Most packages will require extra packing materials.
- You must be 21 years or older to purchase loaded ammunition and hazardous items.
- Powder and primers can be packed together on ground shipments for one hazardous charge provided the total weight of the order (including packaging) remains below 50 lbs.
- Primers cannot be shipped by air.
- Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on powder or primers.
- An adult signature will be required for delivery of all hazardous items.
- This item may have additional shipping charges if shipped by air.
- This item is regulated by the US STATE DEPARTMENT and may require an EXPORT LICENSE for international orders.